Director, CRM Lifecycle MarketingApply Now Apply Later Job ID 726024BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted Jan. 09, 2020
As the Director of Lifecycle Marketing, you will build the strategy and drive the execution to create brand engagement and generate lifetime value with our fast-growing subscriber base. Ideal candidates for this role will have a passion for lifecycle marketing and CRM, have a deep understanding of consumer subscription behavior and are committed to building a best-in-class communications program for our growing subscriber base.
We are looking for an experienced leader in CRM and lifecycle marketing with a proven track record of building a creative, effective and data-driven customer communication programs with direct-to-consumer brands. The Director of CRM, Lifecycle Marketing must have a customer-first mindset and translate that into a program that delivers overwhelming value through engaging touchpoints with our consumers.
- Develop an overall lifecycle marketing strategy to engage and retain Disney+ subscribers with relevant, timely, and targeted communications.
- Optimize Disney+ current channel programs through best-in-class content marketing and segmentation through a member’s lifecycle with the brand.
- Utilize data to provide recommendations and strategic insights to inform optimization and initiatives to support a lifecycle communications strategy
- Develop segmentation and CRM strategies through extensive customer insight analysis.
- Explore, test and launch strategies to optimize push, email, re-targeting and in app messaging channels with the goal of creating more engagement and delivering higher lifetime subscription value.
- Provide reporting requirements and partner with Data Analytics to produce regular reporting dashboards and management reports to manage retention KPIs and customer engagement.
- 10+ years of experience in marketing, with a minimum of 5+ years working in CRM with a deep understanding of customer lifecycle management
- 3+ of experience with a consumer subscription brand •
- Experience in driving successful programs through key communications channels such as email, push, in-app messaging, re-targeting, and SMS.
- A strong pulse on best-in-class retention practices, including 1:1 personalization, triggers, email deliverability and best-in-class creative approaches.
- Deep data-driven skills, strong test and iteration frameworks and understand how to optimize communications programs to deliver upon overall company goals and metrics
- Deep CRM and segmentation skills in order to deliver the right message, to the right cohorts and the right time
- Experience working with high-performing cross-functional teams, including marketing, product, data, and technology to drive objectives and business outcomes in a fast-paced environment
- Experience designing, building and managing teams, coaching direct reports and developing talent
- A passion for delivering value and great experiences to consumers
- A successful track-record of developing marketing strategies, executing, measuring, and delivering on performance targets
- Strong project management skills including: conceptualization, driving alignment, planning resources, managing deadlines and objectives, delivering analysis and recommendations
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business or a related field
- MBA preferred
About Disney Streaming Services:
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world’s most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.