Already applied?View Dashboard
Director Performance Marketing OperationsApply Now Apply Later Job ID 713988BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted Nov. 11, 2019
- Develop MarTech roadmap and capabilities. Partner with lifecycle operations, acquisition marketing, product and data teams to enable state of the art cross-channel programs.
- Lead strategy based on marketing requirements
- Perform vendor due diligence, RFPs, and research and make recommendations to management
- Work with central and regional teams to ensure audience data capture, data audits, etc.
- Cross company data pools -e.g. Parks, retail, ESPN, awareness campaigns, etc.
- Work with data science team to socialize new segmentation and modeling opportunities as they apply to customer acquisition and retention strategies
- Provide requirements and manage marketing priorities for data analytics and reporting.
- Manage prioritization of new requests
- Collect business requirements for marketing and provide briefs to product development.
- Primary liaison with product and data science teams
- Support Disney Synergy opportunities - collaborate with Synergy team to ensure marketing support for all partner initiatives. Collaborate across marketing teams to coordinate appropriate resources:
- Lifecycle requirements
- Landing page & testing
- Creative asset requirements as needed
- Coordinate tracking with Ad operations as needed
- Vendor RFPs
- Pull together requirements
- Vendor RFPs
- Manage marketing creative deliverables including cross departmental briefs, prioritization of requests, and localization to ensure proper creative execution across all marketing programs globally
- Work with design resource allocation to meet upcoming demand
- Provide weekly and monthly operations reports to provide senior management detailed roadmap of critical deliverables and overall operating health of core business units.
- Work with EPM team to ensure proper tracking of all critical marketing technology initiatives
- Project management
- Manage cross departmental project deliverables in coordination with EPM.
- 8-10 years Marketing Operations experience in direct to consumer businesses
- Minimum 4+ years experience in a D2C subscription business.
- Strong background in Marketing and Advertising Technologies and their applications to scale performance marketing organizations
- Experience sourcing vendors, drafting RFPs, and working with internal teams to conduct due diligence
- Significant experience managing a global creative process
- Strong quantitative background
- Demonstrated background for delivering business efficiencies specifically in assisting performance marketing teams achieve customer acquisition and retention goals.
- Ability to determine resource needs and recommend solutions
- Experience in both startup environments as well as more established corporate businesses
- Strong team builder
About Disney Streaming Services:
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service; the upcoming Disney subscription video service; and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world’s most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.