Director, Landing Pages Marketing StrategyApply NowApply Later Job ID 7119436620220516 Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Streaming Date posted Sep. 22, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
Disney Streaming is seeking a Director, Landing Pages Marketing Strategy with strong background in user experience, conversion rate optimization, content merchandising, and marketing strategy. The individual in this role will oversee the planning and operations for global Disney+ and Star+ web homepages and marketing landing pages. This role requires exceptional analytical and cross-functional collaboration, communication and presentation skills.
- Gather and synthesize global conversion performance data; A/B test learnings; quantitative and qualitative research; competitive and market insights; and customer feedback to inform global strategies for optimizing the sign up experience across web, mobile, and living room devices
- Work closely with our partners on the Experimentation, Product Marketing, Paid Media, Product, UX Research, Design, Brand and Franchise Marketing, Analytics, Engineering, and Customer Service teams
- In partnership with key regional & brand stakeholders and XFN teams, develop unified global landing page editorial, merchandising, and conversion optimization strategies for Disney+, Star+, The Disney Bundle, and Combo+
- Represent the interests of our prospects, subscribers, and former subscribers on landing pages and across the end-to-end subscriber acquisition journey
- Leverage customer segmentation data and insights to develop strategies to improve messaging effectiveness and meet diversity, equity, and inclusion objectives on landing pages
- Partner with the Growth & Commerce Product team to help generate and prioritize new test ideas for the sign up funnel experimentation roadmap
- Partner with the Disney Studio Marketing and Brand Marketing teams to develop landing page strategies for awareness marketing campaigns
- Gather and document functional requirements and enhancement ideas for our content management system and experimentation tools
- Develop slides for global landing page strategy for GTM plans for new initiatives
- 10+ years of combined relevant experience in growth marketing or equivalent experience driving strategy and consistently improving KPIs in an agile environment
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, team management, and interpersonal skills
- Experience supporting a large group of cross-functional, globally distributed stakeholders
- Experience partnering with UX and Design teams to deliver creative solutions and proposed designs for testing conversion optimization hypotheses
- Ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced work environment
- Proficient in agile methodologies and working knowledge of Jira/Confluence
- Attention to detail, with an ability to identify risks and issues and quickly implement solutions
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, with a drive to exceed expectations
- Experience optimizing performance on Connected Device and Mobile App landing pages preferred expectations
The hiring range for this position in New York $167,200.00 to $209,000.00 per year. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate’s geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Streaming.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.