Director, Programmatic SalesApply NowApply Later Job ID 985196BR Location New York, New York, United States / Chicago, Illinois, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted May 24, 2022 Flex Type On-Site
- This role is considered on-site, which means the employee will work from a Company designated location on an ongoing basis.
- Manage the day to day sellers (AEs & AAEs) as they drive client focused and in-house Programmatic sales activity of our data-driven products
- Help manage and develop the Programmatic sales pipeline for the team with a focus on client direct driven programmatic sales.
- Work closely with other DAS teams related to the advertising sales process: Finance, Planning, Operations, Solutions and cross functional sales teams
- Address individual team member revenue goals and track success
- Recommend product enhancements, changes and new developments to Product based on monitoring competitive activity and identifying product gaps and customer needs
- Develop new business lines and drive strategic engagements with top marketers and ad agencies
- Manage 6-8 Direct Reports
- A minimum of 10 years digital media experience with emphasis in Programmatic
- Proven track record of developing, setting and implementing the strategic direction required to meet and exceed sales goals
- An expert understanding of the programmatic marketplace and the key stakeholders within the agency holding groups
- Active participation in industry and marketplace initiatives surround programmatic and data driven sales initiatives
- Ability to navigate and build strong internal relationships
- Problem solver with the ability to collaborate and work across functions.
- Understanding of how our clients set priorities and performance goals, and how we can align our product portfolio to best fulfill those needs
- Ability to multi-task, make decisions and manage at entrepreneurial speed
Additional Information:(position can sit in New York City, Los Angeles, or Chicago)
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Advertising Sales, LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Disney Advertising Sales, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.