Executive AssistantApply NowApply Later Job ID 889874BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Theatrical Group Date posted Dec. 28, 2021
Disney Theatrical Group is seeking an Executive Assistant with strong guest service, communication and organizational skills to join our team. This individual will support two Vice Presidents – the VP, Marketing, Publicity, Sales and Education as the VP, Sales & Analytics while also performing administrative functions for the entire Sales & Analytics team. In addition, this role serves a concierge-style ticket services function for the fulfillment of special ticketing requests and house seat orders for Disney’s two Broadway productions as well as serving alongside the Sales & Ticketing department to ensure all elements of ticket fulfillment.
Responsibilities:Executive Assistant and Administrative responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide consistently expert-level administrative and project support
- Prioritize and manage constantly fluctuating calendar in Outlook. Regularly review daily/weekly/monthly calendar and travel plans and anticipate information on materials required in advance.
- Book, facilitate and frequently shift a very high number of meetings, including communicating with multiple participants and participants’ assistants with time, location, attendees, agenda. Book rooms, teleconferences and/or videoconferences as necessary, often across multiple locations and/or time zones. Run office presentation systems for said meetings as required.
- Serve as an “administrative hub,” answering the VPs’ phone calls promptly and cordially and ordering supplies as needed.
- Coordinate frequent travel arrangements and fulfill approvals per internal protocol. Provide accurate travel itinerary and expense summary.
- Learn and manage tasks according to corporate travel and expense policy for the entire department. Prepare expense reports and ensure corporate credit card payments are processed on a monthly basis with absolute accuracy. Build skills to become an expert SAP and Concur user.
- Consistently maintain and update contacts in Outlook.
Ticketing responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serving as an in-house ticket concierge, fielding phone, email and online system-submitted requests for special orders, house seats and other special ticket requests with discretion and integrity
- Maintaining organized records of seat requests and communicating with senior executives, box office staffs and colleagues to ensure the seamless servicing of those requests
- Personifying elevated Disney quality service to all guests and welcoming occasional guests/visitors as required including on nights and/or weekends as needed
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Exemplary organizational skills
- A friendly and helpful demeanor with a polished email style and gracious phone-tone
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as a spirit for service and efficiency
- Experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook and a familiarity and comfort with Excel
- Commitment to actively being part of and supporting a diverse and inclusive theater and workplace by demonstrating welcoming, inclusive behavior to all guests and co-workers and maintaining a safe and professional working environment.
- Attends and participates in equity, diversity & inclusion, anti-harassment, and any other anti-bias training and workshops as required.
- Ability and grace to work in an open work environment is encouraged
- A love for The Walt Disney Company
Additional Information:DTG is committed to providing the highest quality opportunities for the widest, most diverse group of talented professionals throughout their career trajectory. We encourage applications from individuals whose backgrounds are currently underrepresented in the field of theater, inclusive of race, ethnicity, class, gender identity or expression, disability status, and sexual orientation.
About Disney Theatrical Group:
The Disney Theatrical Group, a division of The Walt Disney Studios, is among the world’s most successful commercial theatre enterprises, producing and licensing live entertainment productions and events around the globe. Its nine Broadway titles, including the current Broadway productions of The Lion King, Aladdin and this year’s Frozen, have been seen by over 160 million theatergoers worldwide. The division also delivers live shows through its license to Feld Entertainment, producer of Disney on Ice and Marvel Universe Live. Additionally, the division licenses full-length and junior and kids adapted titles for regional, school and community theatre productions.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Buena Vista Theatrical Group Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Theatrical Group.