Motion Graphic Designer - Part Time (DGE)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 875851BR Location New York, New York, United States Business General Entertainment Content Date posted Nov. 01, 2021
- Design and execute graphics for creative content for on-air and streaming platforms as well as for sales, and show related marketing elements & content.
- Collaborate with Producers, Senior team, and Production team, conceive, and executre graphics on topical, as well as brand/image spots and campaigns, often with very tight deadlines
- Work with many different file types and formats
- Communicate with team about fluid, ever-changing schedule and priorities
- At least 4 years of experience with proven hands-on creative excellence in Adobe After Effects.
- Must be able to work under pressure & be an original thinker who excels in attending to both the big picture, and ALL the crazy-little-details that make ALL the difference!
- Must be able to take on multiple assignments – and swiftly research, deliver and produce original high-end storytelling visuals.
- Must be able to work closely and effectively with full production team and senior staff.
- Must be able to produce under extreme deadlines & turnarounds.
- Must be able to execute against brand designs and understand commitment to building brand through design.
- Must excel at working within a creative team - and inspiring team dynamic.
- Must also excel at making efficient use of all resources and changing technologies.
- And lastly and quite critical - must be passionate and love the work!
- Proficiency Adobe Creative Cloud, including After Effects
- Proven interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
About General Entertainment Content:
The General Entertainment Content group creates original entertainment and news content for the Company’s streaming platforms and its cable and broadcast networks.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call General Entertainment Content.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.