Graphic Designer - Temporary, ABC NewsApply NowApply Later Job ID 779518BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Walt Disney Television, ABC News Date posted Mar. 24, 2021
This is a freelance position.
- Must have expert level knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite including After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, and 2D technologies
- Ability to work with editorial teams under tight deadlines conceptualizing and executing design elements
- Willing to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, holidays
- Minimum 3 years’ experience designing digital elements and/or broadcast graphics
- Experience designing graphics and animation for multiple platforms
- Experience in deadline-driven broadcast environment
- Knowledge of 3D software C4D, Maya, XPression
- Curious Maps
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
About Walt Disney Television:
Walt Disney Television (WDT) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, WDT offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, WDT includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Television.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.