Already applied?View Dashboard
Growth Marketing ManagerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 637369BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted Mar. 06, 2019
Job Summary:BAMTECH Media is a leading technology services and video streaming company owned by The Walt Disney Company, MLB Advanced Media and the National Hockey League. By driving technological innovations, BAMTECH aspires to become the leading distributor of direct-to-consumer live entertainment and the premier provider of video streaming solutions globally.
Fans demand access to content on their own terms on any device, anytime, anywhere. We are those fans. As a result the BAMTECH Media team helped pioneer live event streaming over the Internet in 2002 for Major League Baseball. The passion to improve that experience led to many impressive firsts: the first 720p or “HD Ready” stream, the consecutive record for concurrent streams and the first stream in 8K ultra HD. Today BAMTECH Media has a proven, scalable platform that powers direct-to-consumer applications for leading entertainment brands; and is now a major player in sports and eSports rights acquisition.
Growth Marketing at BAMTECH is a cross-functional team with a focus on engagement and retention of customers post-acquisition. The team is results driven, data informed and thoughtful as members identify opportunities and ship engaging programs across the customer lifecycle. The ideal candidate, in addition to being a strong marketer, will possess a T-shaped skill set across product, analytics and design.
- Lead and implement customer activation, onboarding, engagement and retention programs via Email, SMS, Push, In-Product and any channel our customers can be found
- Partner with Insights to identify metrics and product touch points indicative of customer engagement and long term retention
- Develop a framework for regular testing and optimization to ensure communications across Email, SMS, Push and other channels are positively impacting KPIs
- Act as an internal champion to evolve lifecycle programs to limit BAMTECH communications to only what is effective and useful
- Develop tracking best practices and an analytical framework to measure the impact of our programs around a North Star metric
- Communicate wins and learnings across the organizations. Message effectively with executives and external partners with quantifiable results of lifecycle channels, creative, and testing
- Project manage across analytics, product, legal, marketing and partners to meet fast-paced weekly schedules while ensuring quality
- 3+ years of email, push, and/or product marketing experience
- Experience working directly with CRM systems. Familiarity with ExactTarget, Responsys, Iterable, Braze or Responsys a plus
- Ownership mindset and ability to work independently
- Results-driven and self-starter
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to articulate a vision and motivate, inspire and challenge a high-performing team to achieve that vision
- Flexibility & ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Deep analytical and data acumen. Proficient with modeling, segmentation, reporting and Excel
- SQL experience is a strong plus
- Sense of humor and desire to have fun!
- Bachelor degree
About Disney Streaming Services:
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service; the upcoming Disney subscription video service; and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world’s most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.