Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Helpdesk Intern, Spring 2018Apply Now Job ID 500165BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Studio Entertainment Brand Marvel Date posted 11/17/2017
Responsibilities• Assist with house ad and licensee ad campaign executions – inventory, planning and ad trafficking
• Answer daily helpdesk calls
• Assist in maintaining inventory records, and documentation for equipment
• Provide Windows and Mac support
• Perform minor repairs to equipment and arrange for other servicing needs.
Basic Qualifications• Experience with Windows 7/10
• Experience with Mac OSX
• Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office
• All candidates must be eligible to work in the US.
• All candidates must be at least 18 years old.
• All candidates must be available during the months of January through April/May.
• All candidates must provide their own housing and transportation for the duration of the internship.
• All candidates must be able to have a consistent, reliable work schedule throughout the session.
- Resume must outline other internships, degrees earned, work experience, related clubs and organizations, current major course of study, expected graduation date and extracurricular activities.
- Cover letter must include a personal introduction, and days/times available during internship period.
- Preferred Junior or Senior-level standing
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.