Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Interactive Design Intern, Summer 2017Apply Now Job ID 427901BR Location New York, New York, United States Job Posting Company Marvel Job Posting Area Marvel Date posted 02/21/2017
Responsibilities• Support senior interactive designers on various projects including responsive web design, editorial graphics, mobile app features, interactive microsites, and mini-games
• Collaborate with the Marketing & Promo teams to create design assets such as banner ads, social media graphics, e-mail campaigns and landing pages
• Be able to work independently on various weekly sale campaigns supporting comic issue releases
Basic Qualifications• Proficient understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
• Fluency in the fundamentals of design
• Good eye for layout, design and typography
• Strong communication skills and an excellent attention to detail
• Must have an online portfolio displaying relevant digital graphic or web design work]
- All candidates must be eligible to work in the US.
- All candidates must be at least 18 years old.
- All candidates must be available during the months of May through August.
- All candidates must provide their own housing and transportation for the duration of the internship.
- All candidates must be able to have a consistent, reliable work schedule throughout the session.
- Resume must outline other internships, degrees earned, work experience, related clubs and organizations, current major course of study, expected graduation date and extracurricular activities.
- Cover letter must include a personal introduction, and days/times available during internship period.
- Preferred Junior or Senior-level standing
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.