Inventory AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 805203BR Location New York, New York, United States; Bristol, Connecticut, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Jun. 08, 2021
The Inventory Analyst will track and report on commercial inventory availability, marketplace trends, product categories, and manage the communication of inventory changes to various internal stakeholders in order to maximize revenue across the company.
- Manages commercial inventory demands, ratecard maintenance, product categories, sponsorship activity, incumbent positions and advertiser deal points for assigned sports. Serves as a liaison to Programming, and RYM constituents to communicate major pre & post schedule changes and provide direction on inventory clearance to maximize revenue.
- Communicates commercial inventory availability and approves inventory re-expressions on a daily basis. Review program schedules and identify changes that will impact rate card.
- Serves as a liaison to Programming, and RYM constituents to communicate major pre & post schedule changes and provide direction on inventory clearance to maximize revenue. Work with Sport Brand Solutions to maintain internal awareness of on-air assets.
- Prepares on-air guidelines for assigned sports to direct the implementation of booked inventory. Analyze inventory reports to provide strategic recommendations that maximize revenue and inventory utilization.
- Provides sport specific inventory updates, packaging recommendations and ad hoc reporting to Management on an on-going basis. Monitor Restrictor tool for overbooked units which could be result of product conflicts, presenting sponsors, incumbent positions. Maintain product codes in tool for all league/programming restrictions. Perform operational duties as department need dictates.
- Solid knowledge of all departmental functionalities, including on-air executive and operational implementation.
- Ability to independently manage multiple projects and tasks in a consistently changing environment.
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven aptitude to foster effective relationships with others internally and externally.
- Exhibits skills and knowledge to make decisive, sound decisions when problem-solving and determining course of action.
- Must be able to work overtime, including nights and weekends, without advance
- College degree & at least 5 years of TV Ad Operations experience preferred.
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Advertising Sales, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Disney Advertising Sales, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.