Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Inventory Intern, Summer 2017Apply Now Job ID 429071BR Location New York, New York, United States Job Posting Company Marvel Job Posting Area Marvel Date posted 03/01/2017
- Administrative work includes filing of paperwork and locating books for business and corporate requests
- Learn to distinguish the different variant covers created by the artists in our collection
- Prepare the weekly on-sale comics and trade bundles for the editorial staff to use as reference materials
- Handle the incoming shipments and sort the comics and other books in the designated sections
- Gather specific titles printed on the lists for the individual free-lancers to receive as comp copies
- Assist with mailings in bulk shipments to streamline operating costs
- Assist in maintaining the storage room in an organized format
- Previous clerical or part-time retail experience
- Knowledge of writers and artists' works within the comic industry is preferred
- Should be professional, dependable, well-organized
- Must come in for the entire work day on Fridays - other days are negotiable
- All candidates must be eligible to work in the US.
- All candidates must be at least 18 years old.
- All candidates must be available during the months of May through August.
- All candidates must provide their own housing and transportation for the duration of the internship.
- All candidates must be able to have a consistent, reliable work schedule throughout the session.
- Resume must outline other internships, degrees earned, work experience, related clubs and organizations, current major course of study, expected graduation date and extracurricular activities.
- Cover letter must include a personal introduction, and days/times available during internship period.
- Preferred Junior or Senior-level standing
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.