New York, NY - USApply Now Apply Later
Job ID 736999BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted 14/01/2020
Job Summary:The JAMF Administrator is a technical position within the Office of the CIO at Disney Streaming Services. A successful candidate will provide day to day support as directed by the JAMF Engineering team, inclusive of enrollment of new devices, management of enrolled devices, development of scripts for consistent and secure execution of common tasks, and macOS platform engineering.
- Deploy, Administer, and Maintain servers and services related to the MacOS/iOS MDM platform for the purpose of ensuring reliable and secure client/server operations
- Assist in developing effective MDM policies, provisioning profiles, and configuration profiles for iOS mobile devices
- Assist in developing and maintaining efficient methods for ongoing automated collection of accurate MDM device inventory data and smart groups
- Help guide, troubleshoot, and maintain Apple Device Enrollment Program (DEP) enrollment
- Installing and configuring both Mac and PC hardware and software
- Support remote offices, users, and events
- Create processes for the purpose of efficient asset management and control
- Performing other related duties as assigned
- Minimum 3 years’ experience Support MACs and working with JAMF in an enterprise environment
- 3 years JAMF Pro experience
- JAMF CCT Certification
- Great communication skills, able to clearly communicate steps to resolve end user’s issues
- Strong Mac OSX 10.11, 10.10, 10.9 and 10.8 in an Active Directory Environment
- Knowledge of Current Windows Operating Systems
- Knowledge of and the ability to diagnose issues with MS Office for Apple and PC
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory Administration
- Basic understanding of Network Protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP etc)
- Knowledge of Mail clients - Outlook for Mac, Apple Mail, Outlook for PC
- Strong Customer Service mentality and strong multitasking ability
- JAMF CCA Certification
- Apple Certifications (for example ACSP, ACTC, ACSA, ACS, ACMA)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experience imaging Apple and PC computers. (SCCM, JAMF, or other Apple imaging tools and processes)
- Proven ability to document issue resolution for helpdesk knowledgebase
About Disney Streaming Services:
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world’s most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Disney Streaming Technology LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.