Already applied?View Dashboard
Junior Motion Graphics ArtistApply Now Apply Later Job ID 581033BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Marvel Entertainment Date posted Jul. 31, 2018
Job Summary:Marvel New Media is seeking a New York based Junior Motion Graphics Artist who will be responsible for assisting the creation of designs and animation for daily production, series and live events. This position requires an individual who can work with a team in the execution of a design from concept to final product. The ideal candidate will have the ability to provide design support, offer creative solutions and maintain quality. The Junior Motion Graphics Artist will be expected to follow established standards for design and motion graphics.
- Utilize After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator to create visually engaging designs and animations for Marvel
- Create graphics packages while strictly following brand guidelines
- Collaborate with internal, brand design teams and external vendors
- Execute platform and device specific designs while maintaining overall consistency
- Serve as quality control for design team and enforce Marvel style guide
- Adhere to proper file management techniques to ensure efficient archiving and project recovery
- Maintain efficiency, consistency, accuracy, creativity and timely delivery of all requests
- Must be highly motivated, work well under pressure, and able to effectively prioritize multiple assignments
- Possess strong individual and team communication skills with the ability to take direction well
- Display keen attention to detail, spelling and grammar
- 2-3 years of hands-on design, graphics, animation, or motion graphics experience with the Adobe CC suite
- Passion for the Marvel brand and a desire to create visually appealing imagery to enhance its content
- Proficient problem solving and troubleshooting techniques and effective communication to best convey the issues necessary for resolution
- Must demonstrate ability to perform tasks under tight deadlines, work independently and manage simultaneous projects
About Marvel Entertainment:
Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world's most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of over 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over seventy years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing and publishing.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Marvel Digital Media Group LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Marvel Entertainment.
Marvel Digital Media Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.