Lifecycle Marketing ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 7109541720211128 Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Streaming Date posted Aug. 30, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
The Walt Disney Company launched Disney+, a Disney-branded streaming service, in 2019 featuring an incomparable collection of content from its brands and franchises recognized and respected all over the world. The Disney+ service serves as the exclusive home for viewing original movies, series, short-form, and more, along with a vibrant catalog that spans classic Disney Animation to the most recent movie releases. We’re looking for talented leaders with an entrepreneurial spirit, who will thrive upon the legacy of our company yet embrace unconventional thinking and experimentation. Being part of a driven and enthusiastic team on a growing product, you will get to make a direct material impact on the future of Disney+.
We are seeking an enthusiastic member to join the cross-functional Loyalty Lifecycle Marketing team, focused on Disney+, ESPN+ and Star+. The team is results-driven, data-informed and thoughtful. Members of the team identify opportunities, build programs and develop optimization loops across the subscriber lifecycle. Ideal candidates for this position work well cross-functionally, are hungry for knowledge, have a strong curiosity, and operate with integrity.
- Oversee, develop, and manage lifecycle marketing journeys and automated campaigns to engage and retain subscribers for Disney+, ESPN+ and Star+, leveraging email, in-product, browser, and push messaging channels.
- Develop and own the experiment roadmap for upcoming lifecycle automated journeys focusing on subscribers at-risk of churning.
- Lead a cross-functional pod to ideate, develop, launch and optimize automated multi-channel lifecycle campaigns.
- Manage day-to-day development of your lifecycle campaigns, from creative brief, legal and studio approvals, product & marketing operations teams.
- Communicate wins and learnings across the organization. Message effectively with executives and external partners with quantifiable incremental results of your initiatives.
- Work with leadership to identify messaging opportunities and priorities.
- 3+ years of relevant growth, lifecycle, or marketing experience, developing multi-channel content strategies
- 1+ years of entertainment, studio, or content marketing a plus
- Experience working with CRM systems, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Responsys, Iterable, Braze or Responsys a plus
- Exceptional organizational skills and manage accountability well across multiple work streams, including project management and timeline management
- Demonstrated success collaborating across a global organization, and partnering with people who are experts in their fields
- Track record of creating content marketing, customer campaigns that drive feature adoption and product usage
- Ownership mindset and ability to work independently
- Results-driven and self-starter
- Fosters a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to articulate a vision and motivate, inspire and challenge a high-performing team to achieve that vision
- Flexibility & ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Fan of Disney, Marvel, Star Wars, Pixar, National Geographic, ESPN, STAR, and Hulu a plus
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Streaming.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.