Local Positioning AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 959370BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted May 09, 2022
Disney Advertising Sales Research and Insights’ Local Positioning Team is seeking a talented person to help grow our local sales business. The Local Positioning Analyst will play a crucial role in the continued growth of the Disney Advertising Sales Local Team. The analyst will leverage their data savviness to help create the sales narratives that are used to build our local business.
- Deep dive into all our data tools to analyze the Disney Portfolio on a local basis.
- Support the local advertising team with research and analytics, including but not limited to audience data, site metrics, marketplace research and internal consumption data.
- Assist in prospecting for new clients.
- Help seek out emerging advertising categories.
- Create compelling data visualizations that tell stories about the value of the local Disney audiences.
- Help maintain the Local Positioning Team’s repository of sales stories and data reports.
- A passion for data storytelling.
- 1+ years of experience with data analytics.
- Experience with syndicated media research and analytics tools: comScore (TV and Digital), Scarborough, MRI, Nielsen Ad Intel, Nielsen NMI and Quantcast.
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Understand media planning and media math (reach, frequency, audience composition, coverage, etc.).
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience.
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Advertising Sales, LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Disney Advertising Sales, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.