Manager - Affiliate Promotion (ABC News)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 734029BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Walt Disney Television Date posted Dec. 18, 2019
- Act as primary liaison between the “ABC News Marketing and Creative” group and the 250+ ABC Stations, managing the critical relationship between the network marketing team and all the stations
- Produce daily, anchor-driven on-camera marketing and promotion for WNT and NTL, and distribute to all ABC affiliates against very tight air deadlines
- Deliver key Good Morning America marketing assets to all the stations daily, with clear traffic instructions
- Manage high-priority network marketing assets for ABC News primetime and tentpole events
- Work closely with ABC affiliates, ABC News program teams, as well as with the ABC Affiliate Marketing team, producing on-camera anchor reads for custom affiliate spots
- Manage/drive the daily production process, working closely with Avid editors, the graphics team, and the network marketing production team
- Oversee and manage the archiving of daily production to network servers
- Flexible schedule required - some late-night/weekend/holiday work will be necessary
- 4 or more years of professional experience in marketing, promotions, agency, or a production environment
- Energetic, ambitious, detail-driven, manager - who can hit the ground running
- Must be professional, and able to work a flexible, ever-changing schedule – including late nights
- Must be able to perform detail-oriented work under very rigid deadlines
- Willingness to work overtime, occasional weekends, and holidays when necessary
- Working knowledge of AVID
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
About Walt Disney Television:
Walt Disney Television (WDT) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, WDT offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, WDT includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Television.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.