Already applied?View Dashboard
Manager - Audience Extension (Project Hire)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 656393BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney ABC Television Group Date posted Apr. 03, 2019
Job Summary:ABC OTV is seeking a progressive, strategic sales representative to develop and rollout platforms and partnerships to extend the brand across multiple audience touch points. This Audience Extension Manager will prospect key clients/agencies/unwired video opportunities and secure significant revenue and partnerships using video audience extension, including OTT/CTV; SEO; social. This position is a unique revenue generating opportunity that will also serve as support and a resource to ABC OTV sales representation. This position is a PROJECT HIRE to run through 12/31/2020.
- Develop and grow revenue for the ABC Owned Television Stations by serving as a trusted resource to the station General Sales Managers on digital/video aggregation efforts
- Develop, present and educate all aspects and opportunities of our new offering to establish a premium position in this rapidly growing business
- Serve as the liaison between OTV Sales representation and opportunistic extension
- Grow and foster relationships within Major Advertising Agencies and Digital Agencies
- Experience, knowledge and relationships within all levels of the Political Advertising category
- Strategize with SVP of OTV Sales to identify, prioritize and build this non-traditional business
- Ability to assess, negotiate and evaluate premium partners to determine inclusion within the ABC OTV offering
- The position will provide education, training and ease of aggregation execution for all OTV sales representation
- A significant amount of domestic travel will be necessary to drive revenue and success in this newly created position
- Passion, interest and awareness of the local digital medium, trends and revenue generating opportunities
- Strong interest and experience in digital marketing and technology
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills are imperative for internal/external success
- Highly organized, action-oriented, creative and collaborative
- Ability to communicate, create and recognize strategies, opportunities and priorities within this new revenue stream
- A minimum of 5 years of broadcast television sales and station management experience
- Advanced experience in all aspects of Video & Digital Marketing
- Prior sales leadership experience at a local television station
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
About Disney ABC Television Group:
Disney/ABC Television Group (DATG) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, DATG offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, DATG includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcast Services, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disney ABC Television Group.
American Broadcast Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.