Manager, Brand ConnectApply Now Apply Later Job ID 737061BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Jan. 16, 2020
Manager will be responsible for creating custom innovative client-first ideas, proposals, and presentations to deliver against the goals and objectives of the advertising partners, by working collaboratively with the DAS Brand Solution and Sales teams.
- Create market-leading proposals and presentations in response to category RFP’s that leverage assets and capabilities of across Brand Solutions and Disney overall, with cohesive sales rational and innovative ideas
- Proactively develop category and specific account ideas and proposals
- Attend client meetings with sales leads to help sell through the ideas
- Liaison with vertical brand solutions team, and across multiple Disney departments including research, revenue yield management, sports and entertainment solutions, cross portfolio, etc to build proposals and client first packages
- Serve as an expert within individual category vertical
- Minimum of 4 years of media (digital/linear/print) marketing, sponsorship, promotion, branded entertainment
- Strong interpersonal skills (especially in high stress environments)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to translate verbal ideas into written presentations
- Highly organized and comfortable working within a matrixed organization
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Expertise in project management/execution with multi-tasking abilities, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Proven experience with sponsored social activations (across Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram)
- Proven team player with the desire to do whatever it takes and thrives in a team culture
- Willingness to work flexible hours including evenings, mornings, weekends and/or occasional travel
- Fully proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Keynote, Google Docs/Sheets, iMovie, and Final Cut Pro
- Bachelor’s degree
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.