Manager, Client CommunicationApply NowApply Later Job ID 871335BR Location New York, New York, United States; Chicago, Illinois, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Oct. 12, 2021
The team provides strategic, creative front-end sales support in delivering client solutions, rooted in visual storytelling. Collectively, we develop stories and produce content, assets and activations that bring the Disney portfolio to life, with a focus on engaging, meaningful narratives that break-through in the marketplace.
In Client Communications, we thrive to be bold, take risks and break-through. We are responsible for helping drive revenue through strategic insights-led category narratives and personalized account-specific communication initiatives for our advertising and agency clients.
Do you love to tell stories? Do you have an eye for design? Do you want to help us sell advertising with strategic, persuasive, and innovative communication? If so, we are looking for you.
The ideal candidate will be a strong visual storyteller, with experience in developing smart, creative, and persuasive communication materials that will help us differentiate Disney’s advertising solutions for our clients.
- Develop persuasive storytelling from ideation to execution (e.g., crafting an outline, presenting concepts to internal stakeholders, art directing and/or designing, producing final material via PowerPoint, Keynote, and/or other formats)
- Lead internal meetings, as needed, for responsible assignments
- Interact and manage projects with outside vendors, such as:
- Collateral materials (poster boards, handouts, brochures, etc.)
- Videos (simple sizzles and more complex positioning stories)
- Electronic communications (emails, webpages)
- Websites (campaign pitches and recaps)
- Assist Director in developing insights-led positioning and communication efforts
- Assist Sr. Manager and Sr. Director, as needed, on any category or account initiatives
- Closely collaborate with cross-functional teams across the organization
- Take on additional responsibilities as the business evolves and as needed
- 4+ years of experience in related fields (sales support, marketing, advertising, communications)
- Expertise in storytelling with an ability to translate insights into persuasive stories
- Present narratives in an organized, effective, and thoughtful way
- Visual storyteller with a strong design sense
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior Keynote and /or PowerPoint skills.
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Advertising Sales, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Disney Advertising Sales, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.