Manager, Client CommunicationsApply NowApply Later Job ID 771331BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Jan. 15, 2021
- Manage and execute account-specific communication efforts, for example:
- Strategic client meeting experiences
- Pre-sale and post-sale communication initiatives (e.g., idea pitches, proactive capabilities presentations, and renewal presentations)
- Develop persuasive storytelling from ideation to execution (e.g., crafting an outline, presenting concepts to internal stakeholders, art directing and/or designing, producing final material via PowerPoint, Keynote, and/or other formats)
- Lead internal meetings, as needed, for responsible assignments
- Interact and manage projects with outside vendors, such as:
- Collateral materials (poster boards, handouts, brochures, etc.)
- Videos (simple sizzles and more complex positioning stories)
- Electronic communications (emails, webpages)
- Branded goods
- Assist in developing insights-led category positioning and communication efforts
- Assist Director and Executive Director, as needed, on any category or account initiatives
- Closely collaborate with cross-functional teams across the organization
- Take on additional responsibilities as the business evolves and as needed
|Craft and manage account-specific communications initiatives||70%|
|Assist in insights-led category communication initiatives||20%|
|Assist Director and Executive director on various communication efforts, as needed||10%|
- At least 5 years of experience in related fields (sales support, marketing, advertising, communications)
- Expertise in storytelling with an ability to translate insights into persuasive stories
- Present narratives in an organized, effective and thoughtful way
- Visual problem solver with a strong design sense
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior Keynote and /or PowerPoint skills.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Advertising Sales, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.
Disney Advertising Sales, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.