Already applied?View Dashboard
Manager, Consumer InsightsApply Now Apply Later Job ID 692647BR Location New York, New York, United States; San Francisco, California, United States Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted Sep. 11, 2019
the Disney+ marketing team within Disney Streaming Services, this individual will be
responsible for managing the marketing insight channels that help us to understand product
adoption and brand development. The ideal candidate has experience in brand tracking,
product analytics, and (ideally) has worked on an e-commerce or direct-to-consumer service
business. It’s important that you’re comfortable using consumer data to help drive key business
Responsibilities:● Work with product marketing team to identify customer segment and product priorities in order to lead consumer insights tracking efforts
● Act as a strategic business partner to Disney Streaming teams in order to frame, investigate, and answer key questions about prospective and existing customers.
● Partner with data analytics team to ensure that research and behavioral data are collected and use that data to help guide business decisions
● Oversee brand health tracking, NPS, social listening to understand brand position within the competitive landscape.
● Develop a roadmap for reporting out to broader Disney+ teams, in close collaboration with Product teams. Ensure that insights and research and servicing all areas of the organization
● Take on ad-hoc quantitative studies that are necessary to guide new understanding or prioritize business tasks. Translate research into actionable insights, packaging research findings and recommendations for all stakeholders
● Collaborate with other internal consumer insights teams to identify opportunities for synergy, share findings and resources, and pooling insights to tell a larger story
Preferred Qualifications:● Well versed in various marketing research methodologies, with particular passion for quant, and ability to make strategic recommendations based on the business needs
● 5+ years of relevant experience
● Excellent reporting skills: ability to distill raw data into actionable insights, and create clear, concise and actionable reports
● Highly cross-functional: experience servicing multiple teams, and adapting insights for each audience
● Self-starting initiative, and comfort navigating white space
● A can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done
About Disney Streaming Services:
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service; the upcoming Disney subscription video service; and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world’s most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.