Manager, Content IntegrationApply NowApply Later Job ID 818675BR Location New York, New York, United States Business ESPN and Sports Content Date posted Jun. 28, 2021
- Manages content plans for ESPN+ Original projects by collaborating with departments and producers around ESPN and Disney to maximize exposure and opportunities surrounding each project.
- Helps collaborate on the promote of ESPN Originals on our owned-and-operated platforms across The Walt Disney Company.
- Execute content plans which encompass description of content to be created or curated, types, and when/how the content will be delivered and published.
- Track and measure content performance against key indicators (collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand consumer metrics).
- Support Director, Content Integration on implementing original series customization and distribution throughout the company. Work closely with producers, digital media, ad sales, programming, and others to get each project up and running.
- Works collaboration with research to aggregate data that help inform content decisions.
- Contribute to show launch decisions based on content calendar and cultural moments.
- Minimum of 3 years of media experience, with minimum of 1 year of experience delivering content directly to consumers in a streaming environment.
- Understanding of the digital, direct-to-consumer, and streaming ecosystems.
- Proven understanding of external direct-to-consumer partner platforms and products.
- Strong knowledge in best practices for content distribution both on and off channel.
- Ability to analyze performance and consumer data.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to navigate multiple, time sensitive projects with competing demands for resources.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills
- Strong communication skills
- Director to consumer experience
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
About ESPN and Sports Content:
The ESPN and Sports Content group acquires and produces ESPN’s live sports programming, as well as sports news and original and non-scripted sports-related content, for The Walt Disney Company’s cable channels, ESPN+, and ABC.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN Productions, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call ESPN and Sports Content.
ESPN Productions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.