Already applied?View Dashboard
Manager, Digital Operations & PlanningApply Now Apply Later Job ID 538407BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Studio Entertainment Brand Marvel Date posted 03/21/2018
Job Summary:We are looking for a Manager, Digital Operations & Planning to join our New Media Sales Integration & Ad Operations team. Our New Media team oversees many facets of the revenue side of the business. The department seeks an individual who can participate in various stages of online campaigns. From ideation to execution, the role covers the full spectrum of Ad Sales delivery for our partners.
Responsibilities:This individual should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will provide support across both the Digital Ad Operations and Planning teams.
Ad Operation Responsibilities
- Monitor campaigns throughout lifecycle including creating / reviewing delivery reports, communicating with account managers, creative agencies, and vendors on issues as needed, and making suggestions for improved campaign performance.
- Partner with internal teams to reconcile monthly billing and revenue recognition.
- Maintain and update ad specs as needed, and proactively identify opportunities for new digital ad / revenue opportunities.
Planning Specific Responsibilities
- Take lead on all advertising proposal creation, negotiation, and implementation with Sales, Marketing, and Ad Operations
- Nimbly negotiate media and pricing mixes for Sales on an RFP-by-RFP basis
- Work with peers across organization to properly price out all ad opportunities on a client by client basis based on spend history, current marketplace, and organizational priorities
- Analyze all ad-related metrics across all Marvel Digital properties (Web, App, Social) and provide direction to senior management on opportunities and risks for the ad business
- Forecast all ad inventory on aforementioned properties and run point in creation and implementation of performance reporting for audit and opportunistic purposes
- Recommend strategies to VP of Yield Management to optimize portfolio inventory and assist in all executive level analysts around the Digital advertising landscape
- 2+ years in Digital advertising or related field
- Strong knowledge of Digital advertising landscape, specifically from a content/publisher POV with a focus on Social and non-traditional inventories, as well as analytical, troubleshooting ability with a great attention to detail.
- Client / customer service focused
- Knowledge of ad tech systems a plus (DFP, AdX, FreeWheel, Omniture, etc.)
Required EducationBS or higher
Additional Information:This position is with the legal entity Marvel Digital Media Group LLC .
Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world's most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of over 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over seventy years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing and publishing.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Marvel Studios, Pay Services, which is part of a business segment we call Marvel.
Marvel Studios, Pay Services is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.