Already applied?View Dashboard
Manager, InfoSec Incident MgmtApply Now Apply Later Job ID 662689BR Location New York, New York, United States; San Francisco, California, United States Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted Jul. 31, 2019
- Leads incident response activities
- Develops and maintains incident response playbooks
- Ensures InfoSec team is prepared to drive incident response
- Works with extended IT and management teams for their role in the IR process
- Reports on incidents – recommends corrective actions, tracks metrics
- Manages communications in incident situations. Performs escalations
- Coordinates activities with corporate incident management team, SOC, and NOC
- Directs development and ensures adequacy of incident response tools (automation) – call trees, SNOW Integration, Pager Duty
- Focal point of threat intel collection and preparedness activities
- Coordinates table top exercises – reports and leads improvements
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience leading incident handling operations
- Experience building incident management teams and processes
- Successful record of continual improvement
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of SEIM, forensic, and detective tools
- Experience with AWS security
- Ability to train / develop teams in IR tasks
- Media industry experience
- 4 year degree
- CISSP, GCIH – or similar
About Disney Streaming Services:
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service; the upcoming Disney subscription video service; and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world’s most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Technology LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Disney Streaming Technology LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.