Manager, Landing Page OptimizationApply NowApply Later Job ID 774500BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted Feb. 26, 2021
The Growth Marketing team is tasked with driving new subscriber growth to Disney Streaming Services. The team is responsible for the planning, execution and optimization of user acquisition and performance marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate has a passion for the digital media landscape and understands the intricacies and unique attributes of every step in the marketing funnel. The successful candidate will bring a highly analytical, creative, and flexible growth mindset to the role, which will be critical to delivering breakthrough thinking for this channel.
Disney Streaming Services is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to oversee production and optimization of marketing landing page experiences for Disney+ and Star+ globally. The ideal candidate for this role will have experience producing content for a large complex organization with a broad set of stakeholders, and strong organizational, prioritization, and communication skills. You will be a key contributor to the rapid, global scaling and optimization of the Disney+ and Star+ sign up funnels.
- Develop and implement marketing landing page strategies for Disney+ and Star+ to drive subscriber acquisition, margin contribution, conversion optimization
- Manage the roadmap and backlog for Disney+ and Star+ marketing landing page experimentation
- Recommend new test ideas for conversion optimization
- Manage a team responsible for creating and updating marketing landing pages for Disney+ and Star+ globally and contribute to production updates on an as needed basis
- Track, monitor, and optimize conversion performance against key KPIs
- Oversee marketing landing page QA process to ensure seamless rollouts
- Coordinate with regional and local teams to support their requirements and marketing landing page content is optimized for local markets
- Work both independently and with the Analytics and Engineering teams to set up, QA, launch, and stop A/B tests
- Contribute to the sign-up funnel experimentation roadmap for Disney+ and Star+
- Contribute requirements for enhancements to the landing page visitor experience, marketing landing page content management system, and DSS experimentation platform
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with peers on the Paid Media, Product Marketing, Marketing Analytics, Brand Marketing, Product, QA, Engineering, and Creative teams
- Minimum 5-7 years in acquisition and performance marketing
- Experience in managing direct reports
- Experience with CMS platforms for landing page management
- Experience with planning and executing A/B tests
- Experience with enterprise-scale experimentation, optimization and personalization platforms
- Experience supporting globally distributed stakeholders
- Ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced work environment
- Proficient in agile methodologies and working knowledge of Jira/Confluence
- Attention to detail, with an ability to identify risks and issues and quickly implement solutions
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, with a drive to exceed expectations
- Experience working on a subscription-based business
- Experience with marketing SVOD services and content
- BA/BS degree preferred
About Disney Streaming Services:
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world’s most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.