Already applied?View Dashboard
Manager, Linear Revenue AnalyticsApply Now Apply Later Job ID 715897BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Nov. 05, 2019
- Assist with financial plans i.e. budgets, quarterly forecasts, long-range financial analyses, and liability valuation projections
- Manage ad-hoc financial requests from corporate finance
- Coordinate with research, sales, and inventory manager on execution of program schedule changes that effect ratecard
- Supervise liability and coordinate with sales on audience deficiency unit distribution
- 4-5 years of experience preferred
- Experience managing people
- Experience in media/finance preferred
- Detail-oriented and ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to present
- Exceptional excel/quantitative skills
- Bachelor’s degree
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; the upcoming Disney-branded direct-to-consumer streaming service; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney-branded streaming platforms, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.