Manager, Local Brand SolutionsApply NowApply Later Job ID 771362BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Jan. 15, 2021
Disney Ad Sales is seeking a passionate, talented marketing rock-star who will join our dynamic team developing breakthrough campaigns to drive incremental revenue with a key focus on Local assets. These include the ABC Owned TV Linear, Digital, Social and Out Of Home platforms, Hulu Local as well as the full array of Disney Ad Sales Portfolio properties. The Manager, Local Brand Solutions, will be responsible for hands on development of creative, forward-thinking ideas, fresh innovative proposals and delivering flawless campaign execution with superior results leading to renewals. An ability to understand audience driven marketing and inspire winning partnerships is key.
- Create and execute innovative integrated marketing programs that deliver on client objectives to generate revenue & drive results, often under tight time frames with impeccable follow through
- Manage and clearly communicate details of on-air, digital, social & out of home production, on-site events and experientials including production travel, logistics, schedules, budgets, invoices, contracts and trafficking, tracking and reporting of campaign elements
- Be solution oriented and fluent in all aspects of promotion marketing across various channels, such as co-marketing with entertainment properties and 3rd parties
- Ideate + articulate concepts clearly, creating and presenting compelling presentations, one-sheets, campaign elements, mock ups and recaps, proofing all for accuracy
- Collaborate with clients, team members, account executives and management, television stations, show stakeholders, legal, business affairs, production, planning and research teams, talent and outside partners to drive campaign success
- Stay up to date on key trends, pop culture, new social media platform features, and marketing technology to ensure all campaigns are relevant and cutting-edge
- Travel as needed for client meetings and on-site event execution
- Strong knowledge of integrated marketing methods, tools and strategies; ability to plan, develop and execute multiplatform campaigns that drive results
- Clear understanding of how to build and deliver integrated marketing campaigns from start to finish
- Strengths in problem solving and issue-resolution, ability to work effectively in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Proven experience working with marketing partners, vendors, agencies, and internal stakeholders
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Team-oriented, with the ability to be flexible, independent yet collaborative with others in remote locations
- Positive, motivated, enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude at all times
- Proficient with Powerpoint, Keynote, Word, Excel, Photoshop & fluent in digital/social media
- Strong presentation, communication, planning, and interpersonal skills
- A natural team player and have a desire to work with others for broader success
- Operates successfully in a rapidly changing, ambiguous and undefined environment
- The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic self-starter who thrives on creating first class experiences for clients and consumers that deliver on strategic performance goals. The candidate must demonstrate experience working on integrated marketing programs and partnerships that lead to revenue growth, with strong organizational skills to manage multiple project details.
- Bachelor’s Degree
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Advertising Sales, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.
Disney Advertising Sales, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.