Manager, Marketing Operations – Strategy & AnalyticsApply Now Apply Later Job ID 762706BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Jun. 30, 2020
DSS Marketing focuses on the core tasks of subscriber acquisition, engagement, and retention. We leverage data, consumer insights, and a powerful set of technologies to effectively and efficiently connect with sports and entertainment fans to provide the highest quality streaming experiences.
DSS Marketing is seeking a Manager Marketing Operations, Strategy and Analytics to support our team’s rapid growth and help foster and expand the data-driven marketing capabilities within Disney.
Ideal candidates will have demonstrated leadership developing and managing complex marketing analytics workstreams, management of analytic platform projects and possess deep familiarity with marketing and advertising technologies as well as digital media channels. This role will drive the development of a new marketing analytics framework, develop new operational processes to support agile delivery and ensure DSS is prepared for upcoming industry changes.
- Develop a marketing analytics strategy in partnership with the cross-functional marketing organization
- Manage the marketing analytics pipeline including prioritization and delivery with broader analytics team
- Provide project oversight, process design, and operational reporting on progress
- Support the design of the any new analytics platform capabilities
- Work closely with media partners to drive operational synergies
- Help navigate through upcoming data-related challenges (i.e. CCPA, cookie deprecation, etc)
- Management of marketing data layer
- Has a critical eye for quality of work and is confident to challenge cross-team deliverables
- Collaborate with DSS Marketing leaders and teams across Data, Product, Finance, and other stakeholders within Disney
- A minimum of 7-9 years of experience in top tier marketing/strategy consulting firm, agency or brand
- Has participated in the planning and implementation of marketing analytics platforms and technologies (i.e. MTA, Ads Data Hub, etc)
- Strong project/program management experience (i.e. resource allocation, prioritization, etc)
- True collaborator, relationship-builder, and comfortable with ambiguity
- Ability to navigate and succeed in a highly matrixed environment
- Entrepreneurial, creative, and persuasive
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA is a plus
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.