Manager, Marketing Operations – Subscriber Messaging OptimizationApply NowApply Later Job ID 800569BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted Jun. 10, 2021
- Collaborate with Data & Analytics to define, manage and scale a message data utilization roadmap globally.
- Drive and champion messaging optimization and experimentation playbook, which includes simple in-messaging platform experiments (e.g. subject line) to more complex multi-touchpoint longitudinal experiments, in concert with partner teams to unlock iterative insights
- Manage our messaging contact strategy and guidance to mitigate messaging collisions
- Ensure compliance by acting as the primary driver of messaging use case review with legal partners and document guidance, partner with various teams to ensure compliance through audits and other means
- Manage our message performance tracking taxonomic syntax through top-notch documentation and solutions (e.g. training, audits, tools & processes) to set partners up for measurement for success
- Define business intelligence reporting requirements and translate those requirements to Data & Analytics for reporting build-out
- Identify opportunities to increase experimentation velocity while maximizing actionable insights
- Perform analyses on experimentation efficacy and define opportunities
- Present regular experimentation execution insights to stakeholders
- Partner with data science and other teams to create broader insights from user messaging
- Document and/or diagram decisions, system or data flows, user flows
- Build and manage back-up augmentation and/or capabilities for irregular operations to readily address and mitigate issues during non-primary business hours
- Coach and manage a professional team
- 7+ years in marketing/ product optimization, and/or data or analytics
- Deep proficiency in statistical and experimental methods
- Proficient in SQL,R, Python to complete data exercises
- Proficient with data platforms (e.g. Redshift, Snowflake)
- Experience with machine learning and scientific computing
- An ability to synthesize information and articulate a cohesive story via decks/presentations
- Attention to detail, with an ability to identify issues and implement remedies
- Passion for velocity, enabling the team to scale through superior project management
- Analytic orientation and curiosity, using insights to drive your next course of action
- An understanding and administration of experimental best practices
- Superior presentation, communication, and documentation skills
- Experience supporting a globally distributed stakeholder team
- Self-motivated and directed, with a drive to exceed user expectations and enable marketers
- Proficient in agile methodologies and working knowledge of Jira/Confluence
- You have a high bar for quality, continuous improvement, and the ability to adapt as we scale
- Experience managing a professional team
- Experience in an operational role
- IAPP certification: CIPT, CIPM, CIPP
- ISACA certification: CRISC and/or CISA
- Template scripting (e.g. AMPscript, Liquid, Handlebars)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, IT, Computer Science or related field; or equivalent practical experience
About Disney Streaming Services:
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world’s most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.