Manager, Marketing Strategy and PlanningApply Now Apply Later Job ID 737633BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted Jan. 10, 2020
DSS Marketing is seeking a Manager, Marketing Strategy and Planning to support our team’s rapid growth and help foster and expand the data-driven marketing capabilities within Disney.
Candidates will bring significant experience in digital marketing strategy, plan generation, forecasting, consulting, and execution. Ideal candidates will have demonstrated leadership managing complex marketing projects and possess deep familiarity with marketing and advertising technologies as well as digital media channels. Strong presentation, communication and analytics skills are a must and candidate will be expected to present examples. Demonstrable project management skills with a proven track record of delivering complex marketing projects with strong results are also a must.
Responsibilities:• Execution of Marketing related assignments
• Ability to draft integrated marketing plans, strategies and forecasts
• Heavy development of presentations, proposals, reports, and plans
• Provides project oversight, process design, and reporting on marketing progress
• Has a critical eye for quality of work and is confident to challenge cross-team deliverables
• Assists in the prioritization and management of the Marketing department’s project pipeline
• Collaborate with DSS Marketing leaders and teams across Data, Product, Finance, and other stakeholders within Disney
• This is an individual contributor role; travel and weekend support may be required
The ideal candidate possesses:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in top tier marketing/strategy consulting firm
- Analysis and reporting of data from a marketing and business point of view
- Presentation and communication skills; an expert in conveying complex concepts through words and visuals to be consumed by broad audiences in PowerPoint, Word or other media
- Has participated in the planning and implementation of marketing platforms and technologies
- Hands-on experience managing and executing acquisition/engagement/retention campaigns
- Track record of success growing consumer-facing digital products or services
- Ability to “look around the corner” and identify key trends and value drivers
- Appreciation, understanding, and experience navigating complex technical organizations and evangelizing the impact of marketing technologies and practices
- Project prioritization and management skills
- True collaborator, relationship-builder, and comfortable with ambiguity
- Ability to navigate and succeed in a highly matrixed environment
- Entrepreneurial, creative, and persuasive
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA is a plus
Additional Information:The Walt Disney Company entertains, informs, and inspires people around the globe through the power of unparalleled storytelling, reflecting the iconic brands, creative minds, and innovative technologies families have come to love for over 90 years. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers magic to audiences around the world.
About Disney Streaming Services:
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world’s most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.