Manager Paid MediaApply NowApply Later Job ID 854712BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Streaming Date posted Oct. 15, 2021
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
Disney Streaming Services is a business unit within The Walt Disney Company’s Direct-to-Consumer and International (DTCI) segment that oversees all consumer-facing digital video subscription services across the company. Disney Streaming is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service, programmed in conjunction with ESPN; the Disney+ SVOD service; and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Its core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
The Customer Acquisition team is tasked with driving new subscriber growth to Disney Streaming Services. The team is responsible for the planning, execution and optimization of user acquisition and performance marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate has a passion for the digital media landscape and understands the intricacies and unique attributes of every step in the marketing funnel. The successful candidate will bring a highly analytical, creative, and flexible growth mindset to the role, which will be critical to delivering breakthrough thinking for this channel.
- Oversee and develop direct reports, mentor, and educate on the latest cross-channel paid media advancements
- Oversight of paid media strategies to drive subscriber acquisition, conversion & efficiency
- Oversee strategy, campaign structure, and optimizations cross-channel (search, paid social, programmatic, display, video)
- Develop and ensure implementation of paid media strategy across existing channels & platforms (i.e. Google Ads, Apple Ads, Programmatic, Video, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, etc.)
- Maintain expertise on campaign & bid management
- Optimize across media campaigns to meet or exceed strict direct response goals
- Optimize budget across programmatic, paid social, and paid search placements to deliver positive return on marketing spend
- Contribute to strategy, campaign structure, paid media optimizations, and ad content (including strategic recommendations on creative content and messaging)
- Develop bidding strategy and rule development for efficient spending and optimization
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment, supporting new products/businesses supported by a proven large-scale media property
- 6+ years cross-channel paid media experience
- Certification in Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising preferred
- Deep knowledge of & mastery of social platforms (Facebook Blueprint, Twitter Flight School, etc.) preferred
- Experience with 3rd party social campaign management platforms (i.e. Sprinklr, 4C’s)
- Hands-on keyboard, executional experience in DoubleClick (DCM, DV360, Search 360)
- Comprehensive in-platform knowledge of programmatic buying, audience creation, campaign management and in-dash optimization techniques
- Must have experience with direct response campaigns
- Highly skilled in all Microsoft Office Products especially Excel
- Ability to strategically assess opportunities and make data driven decisions resulting in tangible improvements in performance
- Flexibility & ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- A strong communicator with a can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done
- Sense of humor and desire to have fun!
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.