Manager, Performance Marketing Ops
New York, NY - USApply NowApply Later
Job ID 770473BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Dec. 14, 2020
Job Summary:At Disney, we’re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
Disney Streaming is a business unit within the Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) segment at The Walt Disney Company, which oversees all consumer-facing digital video subscription services across the company. Disney Streaming is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s international operations and direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including Disney+, ESPN+, and the upcoming general entertainment international offering Star. Our core mission is to deliver the unparalleled storytelling created by our renowned content partners across The Walt Disney Company to global audiences by giving them the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
The Customer Acquisition team is tasked with driving new subscriber growth for Disney Streaming globally. The team is responsible for the planning, execution and optimization of user acquisition and performance marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate has a passion for the digital media and Adtech landscape. This role sits on the Global Performance Marketing Operations team’s focus is to provide strategies, processes, and technologies that will enable Disney+ and ESPN+ performance marketing to scale globally with consistency and excellence. The team provides both tactical and strategic support across a variety of functions including adtech, data and audience strategy, analytics and core operations to drive more efficient and effective customer acquisition efforts across the globe.
- Manage critical aspects of the Performance Marketing Go-To-Market launch process across MarTech, Analytics and Legal
- Help the development of the MarTech roadmap and capabilities to support the overall Disney Streaming Services business
- Manage prioritization and requirement gathering of new data analytics requests
- Collect, manage and prioritize business requirements from the Performance Marketing team
- Work with EPM team to ensure proper tracking of all critical marketing technology initiatives
- Manage the cross functional tag manager process from end to end
- Partner closely with Performance Marketing team on all cross functional initiatives
- Support the marketing functions of the global rollout of Disney Streaming products
- Holistic project management support for the Performance Marketing Operations team utilizing tools such as Jira and Smartsheets
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience
- Strong background in Marketing and Advertising Technologies and their applications to scale performance marketing organizations
- Experience working across a wide variety of marketing channels
- Experience sourcing vendors, drafting RFPs, and working with internal teams to conduct due diligence
- Demonstrated background for delivering business efficiencies specifically in assisting performance marketing teams achieve customer acquisition and retention goals.
- Ability to determine resource needs and recommend solutions
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.