Manager, Sales IntegrationApply NowApply Later Job ID 10040840 Location New York, New York, United States Business Marvel Entertainment Date posted Feb. 09, 2023
- Work collaboratively with Internal Stakeholders inclusive of (but not limited to) Sales, Editorial, Production, Paid Social, Planning & Operations, Games, Sports, Publishing, and Studios teams to develop and execute marketing initiatives that align with client goals and KPIs
- Collaborate with Brand and Legal teams to ensure all campaign concepts and assets are compliant with the company.
- Work directly with vendors and/or artists on custom creation for items such as Custom Comics, Posters, Bobbleheads, Apparel, Specialty items etc.
- Lead and organize Internal and External meetings as well as kick-off-calls while providing follow-up notes and action items for all stakeholders.
- Create end-of-campaign decks that summarize full-scope programs including reporting and recommendations for future partnerships.
- Ability to effectively communicate and maintain meaningful relationships across the organization as well as clients
- Help implement and utilize current work processes and develop new methods to further streamline workflow.
Education, Skills & Capabilities:
- A track record of success building high-impact, strategic relationships with brand partners
- Deep understanding of production schedules and their management and facilitation
- A self-starter with high attention to detail
- Strong time management skills, organization skills and verbal and written communication skills
- Expertise in project management/execution
- Ability to effectively collaborate and influence
- Fully proficient in business and collaboration software to successfully engage with stakeholders and drive work: Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Keynote, Google Docs/Sheets, Photoshop (not required but preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree required
The hiring range for this position in New York is $75,000 to $90,000 per year. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate’s geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.
About Marvel Entertainment:
Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world's most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of over 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over seventy years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing and publishing.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Marvel Digital Media Group LLC, which is part of a business we call Marvel Entertainment.
Marvel Digital Media Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.