Manager, Sports Brand SolutionsApply NowApply Later Job ID 886849BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Nov. 22, 2021
The Addressable team holistically manages digital assets including Streaming, Fantasy and Social. The Manager, Sports Brand Solutions, will be responsible for supporting our sponsorship business specifically for Streaming and Fantasy as part of the Addressable Team.
- Be an expert/“go to” on key assignments (e.g. Streaming, ESPN Films, ESPN+, Fantasy)
- Integrate within Sports Brand Solutions to collaborate and share addressable expertise
- Develop and Communicate Addressable Strategies
- Work across Sports Brand Solutions team to apply strategies to their portfolios across Streaming, Fantasy and Digital Innovation
- Project manage new digital innovation initiatives
- Communicate sales strategy across Disney Ad Sales
- Collaborate with internal parties to build general and custom opportunities
- Pitch sponsorships both internally and externally with clients
- Lead post-sale execution across purview
- Vet new ideas across all internal parties to develop new revenue generating opportunities
- Guide junior team members across various business functions
- Experience with Streaming and/or Digital Media
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, GoogleDocs
- Highly organized, time management skills, ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop custom and innovative solutions
- Team player with the desire to do whatever it takes
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Advertising Sales, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Disney Advertising Sales, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.