Marketing Associate, Landing PagesApply NowApply Later Job ID 10019068 Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Streaming Date posted Sep. 16, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
Disney Streaming is seeking a Marketing Associate to help maintain and optimize marketing landing pages for Disney+. The ideal candidate for this role has experience managing web content for a large complex organization with a broad set of stakeholders. This individual will have regional responsibility for the overall success of Disney+ landing page performance.
- Build landing pages and make updates in our content management system (CMS)
- Set up and monitor A/B tests in our experimentation platform
- Create and maintain schedules for editorial and merchandising updates to Disney+ landing pages
- Coordinate with regional and other stakeholder teams to ensure that their requirements are met and content is optimized for each market
- Coordinate with the Product Marketing, Design and Local teams to ensure that assets for marketing landing pages are delivered on schedule and to specification
- Contribute experimentation ideas for landing page and the entire sign up funnel
- Track and report on performance of landing pages to stakeholder teams and Marketing leadership
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with peers on the Paid Media, Product Marketing, Marketing & Experimentation Analytics, Brand Marketing, Localization, Product Development, Program Management, and Creative teams
- Minimum 2+ years experience in customer or subscriber acquisition and/or growth marketing
- Experience working in a web content management system
- Ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced work environment
- Proficient in agile methodologies and working knowledge of Jira/Confluence
- Attention to detail, with an ability to identify risks and issues and quickly recommend and implement solutions
- The ability to communicate effectively with internal partners and stakeholders of all levels, from entry level interns to senior leadership
- Strong presentation skills
- Self-motivated, with a drive to exceed expectations
- Experience with planning and executing A/B tests
- Experience supporting globally distributed stakeholders
- Experience working on a subscription-based business
- Experience with marketing SVOD services and content
- BA/BS degree or equivalent business and operational experience
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Streaming.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.