Marketing Coordinator, Landing Page ProductionApply NowApply Later Job ID 898406BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Streaming Date posted Jan. 12, 2022
- Create and update landing pages for Disney+ and Star+
- Coordinate with regional and local teams to ensure that content is optimized for local markets
- Coordinate with the Product Marketing, Brand, and Creative teams to ensure that assets for landing pages are delivered on schedule
- Flexible nature with the ability to anticipate needs, problem solve, and prioritize multiple tasks and activities in a dynamic, deadline-driven work environment
- Attention to detail, with an ability to identify risks and issues and propose solutions
- Ability to focus on detailed priorities in a dynamic work environment
- Ability to self-organize and follow established organization systems
- Ability to communicate effectively with others at all levels
- Self-motivated, with a drive to exceed expectations
- Experience working with content management platforms such as Wordpress, Drupal, or Webflow
- Experience supporting globally distributed stakeholders
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.