Marketing Operations Associate ManagerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 733525BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted Dec. 26, 2019
- Drive ESPN+ messaging optimization and best practice adoption
- Run split and multivariate tests, ensuring test protocols are administered to minimize bias
- Implement and manage journey programs
- Oversee messaging builds end-to-end, ensuring flawless execution and quality assurance
- Monitor messaging programs and campaign and mitigate or flag issues to partners
- Traffic messages utilizing targeting capabilities while balancing against business goals
- Implement and audit all analytic encoding to enable messaging effectiveness
- Drive messaging reporting and run adhoc analysis when requested
- Ensure all messages conform to GDPR, CCPA, CAN-SPAM, COPPA, VPAA and other legal or compliance requirements
- 3+ years in marketing driving lifecycle channel optimization and insights, specifically with push, SMS and/or in-app messages
- An understanding and administration of message testing best practices
- Attention to detail, with an ability to identify issues and implement remedies
- Working knowledge of HTML to make message template adjustments and articulate more complex needs to developers
- Passion for velocity, enabling the team to scale through superior project management
- Analytic orientation and curiosity, using insights to drive your next course of action
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills
- Experience supporting a globally distributed stakeholder team
- Self-motivated, with a drive to exceed user expectations and enable marketers
- Working knowledge of mobile platform capabilities (e.g. iOS push user experience vs Android push user experience)
- Thrives in ownership, as a resident lifecycle channel expert
- Passion for sports
- SQL or other query language
- Scripting (e.g. AMPscript, Liquid)
- Statistical analysis
- Proficient in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Braze, and /or other lifecycle marketing platforms
- Working knowledge of compliance requirements
- Proficient in agile methodologies and working knowledge of Jira/Confluence
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
Additional Information:Imagine a career with an organization that brings smiles to millions every day. Imagine working with people whose passion for what they do is simply indescribable. We are The Walt Disney Company, live with a rich legacy of innovation, entertainment, and lifelong memories. With our vast array of both businesses and professionals, you’ll have the opportunity to join a team that’s beloved around the world, and to find out how it feels to love what you do. We invite you to discover for yourself why a career with Disney is the opportunity you‘ve been looking for.
About Disney Streaming Services:
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world’s most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.