Already applied?View Dashboard
Media Production Support SpecialistApply Now Apply Later Job ID 522789BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Media Networks Brand Disney ABC Television Group Date posted 02/08/2018
- Planning, installation and management of a variety of broadcast equipment such as Avid, EVS, Telestream, Omneon, Viz, Autodesk and Adobe.
- Develop workflows for Production requirements.
- Oversee the support of the editing and graphics facilities servicing ABCNews.
- Troubleshoot and fix IT and Broadcast issues.
- Understanding business needs and industry trends for strategic long term growth planning.
- Communication to peer’s and management both verbally and via written reports.
- Strong ability to plan/develop, install and manage a variety of broadcast systems including Avid, EVS, Omneon, Telestream, Viz, Autodesk and Adobe.
- Excellent PC and Broadcast troubleshooting skills – combine critical thinking, logic, analytic reasoning, research and experience.
- Excellent knowledge of signal processing, transport and transmission equipment.
- Experience working in a live broadcast environment.
- Strong computer/networking knowledge – including VLAN’s, Layer 2 & 3, IP addressing, route tables, domain administration, cloud computing.
- Self-starter who works well with minimal supervision.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with both technical and non-technical people.
- Flexible work hours, we are a 24/7 facility, work evenings, weekends, holidays as needed.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Works well under pressure with very tight timeframes and deadlines.
- Agile learner.
Understanding of a Software Defined Video Network.
Strong understanding of virtualization in a broadcast environment.
Experience in professional News broadcast environment.
Ability to plan, budget and manage projects.
- Technical/Vocational school training or certificate in Engineering, Computer or Electronic Technology
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer or Electronics Technology