Media Strategy Coordinator – Landing Page ProductionApply NowApply Later Job ID 768938BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted Nov. 17, 2020
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
Disney Streaming Services is a business unit within The Walt Disney Company’s Direct-to-Consumer and International (DTCI) segment that oversees all consumer-facing digital video subscription services across the company. Disney Streaming is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service, programmed in conjunction with ESPN; the Disney+ SVOD service; and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Its core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
Disney Streaming Services is seeking a Media Strategy Coordinator, Landing Page Production to build and maintain landing pages for Disney+ globally. This is an entry-level position that demands dedication to quality and efficiency. You will be a key member of our Landing Page Production team, responsible for creating and updating hundreds of landing pages across dozens of countries and multiple languages. This role requires attention to detail, strong prioritization and organizational skills, and an ability to communicate effectively with colleagues within DSS and on Disney’s EMEA, Asia Pacific, and Latin America Marketing teams.
- Create and update landing pages for Disney+ globally
- Coordinate with regional and local teams to ensure that content is optimized for local markets
- Coordinate with the Product Marketing, Brand, and Creative teams to ensure that assets for landing pages are delivered on schedule
- Contribute ideas to the landing page experimentation roadmap
- Assist with set up, QA, and launch of A/B tests
- Flexible nature with the ability to anticipate needs, problem solve, and prioritize multiple tasks and activities in a dynamic, deadline-driven work environment
- Attention to detail, with an ability to identify risks and issues and propose solutions
- Ability to focus on detailed priorities in a dynamic work environment
- Ability to self-organize and follow established organization systems
- Ability to communicate effectively with others at all levels
- Self-motivated, with a drive to exceed expectations
- Experience working with content management platforms such as Wordpress, Drupal, or Webflow
- 0-2 years’ experience or relevant internship
- Experience supporting globally distributed stakeholders
- Experience working on a subscription-based business
- Experience with planning and executing A/B tests
- BA/BS degree
About Disney Streaming Services:
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world’s most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.