Motion Graphic Designer (Ross Xpression), ABC NewsApply NowApply Later Job ID 944190BR Location New York, New York, United States Business General Entertainment Content Date posted Apr. 19, 2022
- Must have expert level knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite including After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, and 2D technologies
- Must have expert level proficiency in designing and programming Ross Xpression templates.
- Ability to work with editorial teams under tight deadlines conceptualizing and executing design elements
- Willing to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, holidays
- Minimum 3 years’ experience designing broadcast and/or streaming graphics
- 3 years experience designing and programming templates in Xpression
- Experience in deadline-driven broadcast/streaming news environment
- Knowledge of 3D software C4D, Maya, Viz
- Curious Maps
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
About General Entertainment Content:
The General Entertainment Content group creates original entertainment and news content for the Company’s streaming platforms and its cable and broadcast networks.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business we call General Entertainment Content.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.