Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Multi-platform Consumer Marketing Internship, ABC News - Summer 2018Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 522248BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Media Networks Brand Disney ABC Television Group Date posted 02/05/2018
ABC News Marketing is a cross-functional team that is responsible for driving multi-platform viewership and engagement across all platforms including linear, desktop, mobile, and OTT. We work with all shows and interface with so many business units at ABC News and across DATG and we are uniquely positioned to provide support and growth opportunities for many teams across the organization. We plan and execute marketing campaigns for consumer, trade, B2B, and corporate.
ResponsibilitiesA day in the life…
- ABC News On-air promotion
- ABC News Digital Features
- GMA Digital media planning
- Product launches and feature enhancements
- Some linear tune-in campaigns for ABC News tent-pole shows
You will also:
- Be responsible for delivering DATG corporate communications assets including programming spots on digital screens, scheduling promotions on the intranet and alerting the team of any other opportunities for promotions across DATG.
- Execute research projects as needed and present to the team.
- Attend weekly team meetings and weekly meetings with other business units.
- Deliver daily on-air tracking of promotional messaging across all shows and deliver weekly reports.
- Provide operational support for data analytics, finance reconciliations, creative trafficking as needed
Basic QualificationsWhat you bring to the role…
You must have some experience with working in a corporate environment, understands business etiquette, and exhibits professionalism. This internship will be treated as a full time job with the same expectations that come with it. Contributions to the team are meaningful and provide valuable service to reaching daily, weekly, and quarterly deliverables and goals.
Other required attributes:
- Some experience with Consumer Marketing
- Some experience with Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- Proficient skills in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- General interest in News and Information
- Heavy attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Respect for all people
As well as…
•All students must possess unrestricted work authorization
•All students must be at least 18 years old
•You must currently be enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class – OR – be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within the last six (6) months – OR – be currently participating in the Disney College Program, Disney Culinary Program or Disney Professional Internship Program in order to qualify for this internship.
•All candidates must be available from May/June to August/September
•All candidates must be willing to work 40 hours/week
•Days in the office must be full days
•All students must provide their own housing and transportation for the duration of the internship
Preferred Qualifications•Some exposure to data reporting
•Some exposure to Omniture analytics
Company OverviewThe Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world.
Additional InformationThis position is with: American Broadcast Companies, Inc
Compensation: Intern positions are paid employment opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability