Multimedia Producer (ABC News)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 733504BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Walt Disney Television Date posted Dec. 19, 2019
- Pitch and produce stories with a focus on pushing the bounds of vertical video
- Script daily segments after reviewing research on the segment
- Assist in gathering elements for news stories
- Edit segments of the show
- Coordinate field production with correspondents and fellow producers
- Shoot and produce original stories in the field, then script and post produce these segments for future episodes
- Work with graphics with daily requests and requests for upcoming projects
- 3 or more years of producing news video content
- Strong sense of mobile-friendly video
- Willingness to embrace and innovate around new audience tastes and trends
- Ability to edit with either AVID or non-linear video editing is a must
- Thorough knowledge of digital production and post-production workflows
- Knowledge of Avid Media Composer and Adobe Premiere
- Ability to work on a tight deadline and balance multiple priorities, projects and tasks
- Brings energy and positivity to the team
- Original writing, editing and reporting skills
- Comfortable covering stories on a wide range of topics
- Basic understanding of Adobe After Effects is preferred
- Capable of rolling with change
- BA or BS from a 4 year accredited college or university or equivalent experience
About Walt Disney Television:
Walt Disney Television (WDT) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, WDT offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, WDT includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Television.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.