Music Library Coordinator (DGE)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 799085BR Location New York, New York, United States Business General Entertainment Content Date posted May 25, 2021
Administrative tasks include supporting the Executive Director and Director of Music Publishing, and other members of the Music Department on an as-needed basis. The Coordinator will assist the Executive Director throughout the clearance and licensing process, will research copyright ownership, negotiate publishing and master recording rights, review licensing agreements, administer payments and track the process.
Independent, proactive, detail oriented, intelligent, good knowledge of computers, interest and knowledge in music publishing and desire to learn more.
- Must be a self-starter able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must work well under pressure
- Strong organizational skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Pro-active, forward thinking
- Ability to successfully coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent people skills
- Intermediate knowledge of computers and MS Office (Excel and advances Word skills)
- Interest and knowledge of both commercial music and production libraries
- 1 year admin experience or cue sheet preparation experience
- 3 years, plus experience working with SAP and SoundMouse systems
- High School diploma plus music industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree
About General Entertainment Content:
The General Entertainment Content group creates original entertainment and news content for the Company’s streaming platforms and its cable and broadcast networks.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call General Entertainment Content.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.