NAC Operations Producer, ABC NewsApply NowApply Later Job ID 765783BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Walt Disney Television, ABC News Date posted Sep. 16, 2020
- Book and facilitate live and tape transmissions for all ABC News productions, including tracking these orders in internal transmission systems.
- Operate computer systems to execute IP transmissions using TVU, LiveU, Dejero and other related software.
- Route video as appropriate to monitor feeds, QC, and provide signals to other parts of the business.
- Coordinate feeds with newsgathering, control rooms, ingest, master control facilities, bureaus, show operations, and live streaming operations.
- Plan transmission for complex remotes and special projects.
- Minimum 5 years’ of experience in live transmission coordination and/or control room operations.
- Minimum 2 years’ of experience working news productions/operations.
- Must be team oriented and able to solve problems in time-sensitive situations.
- Ability to work harmoniously and proactively with production teams having diverse work cultures.
- Minimum 5 years’ of experience working in news productions/operations.
- Experience with video encoders/decoders.
- Experience with IP networking.
- Experience with satellite transmissions for news production
Required EducationBachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
About Walt Disney Television:
Walt Disney Television (WDT) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, WDT offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, WDT includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Television.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.