Already applied?View Dashboard
New Media Marketing & Sales Integration, DirectorApply Now Apply Later Job ID 634660BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Marvel Entertainment Date posted Jan. 31, 2019
Job Summary:The Director of New Media Marketing & Sales Integration will work closely with Marvel Ad Sales, Custom Solutions, Editorial/Production, and Product teams to develop programs that support and drive revenue for Marvel’s New Media team across digital channels. This involves developing the strategy for selling of programs, working closely with the content team to package concepts, and manage execution details for sold sponsor campaigns. The Director will also be involved in ideating and pitching new partnership opportunities leveraging new and emerging technologies.
Responsibilities:Develop strategy for marketing and sales materials with the Sales Integration and Ad/Custom Sales teams to ensure programs are on brand and uphold the expectations of our fans and consumers
- Set goals for New Media Marketing & Sales Integration members that aligns with team priorities developed by leadership
- Work with Production and Yield teams to package content cross platform for revenue opportunities
- Oversee all working and sold digital ad campaigns and work with New Media leads to ensure proper execution
- Collaborate with New Media Custom Soultions team to optimize opportunities for advertisers and New Media marketing initiatives
- Manage partnerships with existing and emerging platforms
- Drive new revenue opportunities and ideas that are digital first
- Lead the Sales Integration Coordinator, and work across multiple groups within the larger team like Ad Operations, Custom and Marketing
- 5 - 7 years marketing/sales experience in a digital company
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work across various internal and external teams
- Efficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Leadership drive and innovated thinker
- Passionate about the digital space
About Marvel Entertainment:
Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world's most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of over 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over seventy years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing and publishing.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Marvel Digital Media Group LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Marvel Entertainment.
Marvel Digital Media Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.