Paid Media CoordinatorApply NowApply Later Job ID 854713BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted Sep. 13, 2021
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
Disney Streaming is a business unit within the Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) segment at The Walt Disney Company, which oversees all consumer-facing digital video subscription services across the company. Disney Streaming is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s international operations and direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including Disney+, ESPN+, and the upcoming general entertainment international offering Star. Our core mission is to deliver the unparalleled storytelling created by our renowned content partners across The Walt Disney Company to global audiences by giving them the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location
The Customer Acquisition team is tasked with driving new subscriber growth to Disney Streaming Services. The team is responsible for the planning, execution and optimization of user acquisition and performance marketing campaigns for Paid Social, Paid Search and/or Programmatic. The ideal candidate has a passion for the digital media landscape and understands the intricacies and unique attributes of every step in the marketing funnel. The successful candidate will bring a highly analytical, cross-channel, and seasoned planning skill set to the role, which will be critical to delivering breakthrough thinking for this channel.
This is an entry level role on the Paid Media team.
- Partner with regional paid media associates and provide support on paid media planning
- Support country leads on paid media initiatives with a focus on acquisition based paid media planning
- Work with regional teams on pacing of country specific goals
- Work with paid media team members to collect performance information, strategic recommendations, and performance data into cross-channel viewpoint
- Support paid media planning and cross-channel strategies to drive subscriber acquisition & efficiency
- Coordinate regional teams to support full funnel paid media strategy (awareness & acquisition)
- Work closely with regional market teams on region specific challenges
- Develop presentations to articulate cross-channel performance
- Influence, collaborate and directly work with regional and market team members
- Ensure country level support of paid media strategy across existing channels (i.e. Paid Search, Paid Social, Programmatic Display, Audio, Video)
- Coordinate of key media partners to develop regular business reviews with regional teams
- Monitor goals and delivery from paid media efforts at a country level
- Work in tandem with paid media buying team to ensure optimizations & learnings are being communicated to the regions
- Schedule regular cadence meetings with regional leads to provide latest performance information & take notes & send out action items
- Identify, prioritize, and articulate paid media campaigns and initiatives
- Contribute to strategy, campaign structure, paid media optimizations, and ad content (including strategic recommendations on creative content, audience targeting & messaging)
- Explore new paid media tactics & concepts
- Develop presentations & present to regional teams showcasing cross-channel viewpoints
- 0-1 years’ experience in a digital marketing role or relevant internship experience preferred
- Understanding of digital marketing creative formats & best practices - experience with paid social, display, video and other formats preferred
- Experience with file management (e.g. Box, Google Drive) in a professional environment a plus
- Must possess an innovative and growth-oriented mindset and excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- A positive attitude and desire to learn and have fun.
About Disney Streaming Services:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.