Paid Media Manager – Domestic/InternationalApply NowApply Later Job ID 783873BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted Apr. 23, 2021
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
Disney Streaming Services is a leading technology services and video streaming company owned by The Walt Disney Company, MLB Advanced Media and the National Hockey League. Disney Streaming Services is passionate about the high-quality experiences and monetization results we deliver for our customers, their audiences and our fans. By driving technological innovations, Disney Streaming Services aspires to become the leading distributor of direct-to-consumer live entertainment and the premier provider of video streaming solutions globally.
The Customer Acquisition team is tasked with driving new subscriber growth to Disney Streaming Services. The team is responsible for the planning, execution and optimization of user acquisition and performance marketing campaigns for Paid Social, Paid Search and/or Programmatic. The ideal candidate has a passion for the digital media landscape and understands the intricacies and unique attributes of every step in the marketing funnel. The successful candidate will bring a highly analytical, cross-channel, and seasoned planning skill set to the role, which will be critical to delivering breakthrough thinking for this channel.
- Be assigned and responsible for paid media expertise within a specific region (APAC, LATAM, EMEA, US/CA)
- Partner with country leads & their leadership teams on strategic paid media initiatives with a focus on acquisition paid media planning
- Work with regional teams on budget planning, forecasting, and monitoring of country specific goals
- Work with paid media team members to collect performance information, strategic recommendations, and provide a cross-channel viewpoint
- Support paid media planning and cross-channel strategies to drive subscriber acquisition & efficiency
- Coordinate regional teams to support full funnel paid media approach
- Connect business planning and media implications to unlock growth and new opportunities
- Work closely with regional market teams on region specific challenges & have strong knowledge base of region (holidays, local media platforms, etc.)
- Develop innovative solutions by spotting client business growth opportunities and design presentations to articulate the story in an impactful manner
- Develop regular cadence regional specific business reviews highlighting key learnings and performance, educate, & present to leadership teams
- Ensure country level support of paid media strategy across existing channels (i.e. Paid Search, Paid Social, Programmatic Display, Audio, Video)
- Coordinate with key media partners to develop regular business reviews with regional teams
- Monitor goals and delivery from paid media efforts at a country level
- Identify, prioritize, and articulate paid media campaigns and initiatives
- Contribute to strategy, paid media optimizations, audience targeting, and messaging
- Articulate and educate on paid media optimizations for improved acquisition performance
- Recommend new paid media tactics, concepts, partners, and approaches to inform broader marketing strategy
- Develop presentations & present to regional teams showcasing cross-channel performance
- 4-6 years cross-channel paid media experience including a combination of performance marketing planning for Paid Social, Paid Search and/or Programmatic
- Previous hands-on keyboard experience working in at least two of these three media channels - Paid Social, Paid Search and/or Programmatic
- Expertise with major search engines: Google, Microsoft, Apple
- Expertise with DoubleClick (i.e. CM, DV360, SA360)
- Deep knowledge of programmatic ad buying within multiple DSPs (i.e. Verizon, Trade Desk, etc.)
- Deep knowledge of established & emerging social platforms (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, Tik Tok, Reddit, etc.)
- Experience with 3rd party social campaign management platform (i.e. Sprinklr, 4C)
- Experience with 3rd party digital platforms (i.e. Prisma)
- Experience with paid search tools (i.e. Search Monitor)
- Experience with brand safety platforms (i.e. IAS, DV)
- Comprehensive in-platform knowledge of programmatic buying, audience creation, campaign management and in-platform optimization techniques
- Must have experience with direct response campaigns
- Highly skilled in all Microsoft Office Products
- Highly quantitative with the ability to make data driven decisions resulting in tangible improvements in performance
- Excellent PowerPoint deck building skills & presentation skills
- Deep knowledge of a specific region (EMEA, APAC, LATAM, US/CA)
- Speak language/languages of region of interest
- Flexibility & ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- A strong communicator with a can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment, supporting new products by a proven large-scale media property
- Sense of humor and desire to have fun!
About Disney Streaming Services:
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world’s most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.