Paid Media ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 844306BR Location New York, New York, United States; California, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Aug. 23, 2021
Disney Advertising Sales is responsible for advertising sales for the Company’s entertainment, sports, news and kids linear and digital and radio business. Global Ad Operations leads the operational function for the Disney Ad Sales team. The Addressable Pricing & Planning team focuses on the functions of media planning and go to market pricing across ESPN, ABC, FreeForm, Disney, FX, NatGeo and Hulu. We are committed to providing a high level of client service to our internal and external clients. We are looking for people who are excited to contribute to a high performing team.
Working at Disney is unlike anything else. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.
The Paid Social Media Manager works for the Social Pricing & Activation team and is responsible for pricing, building social media mix, inventory clearance and executing all social programs. This person must advise on which social platforms should be leveraged as well as sign off on contracted goals for each program that includes social media. This role will have direct conversation with social platform partners including Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat and be the main liaison between DAS Sales and these external partnerships from program conception, activation, optimizations and performance summaries.
Candidate should be strategic, detail-oriented individual who actively stays ahead of industry trends in order to contribute to the success of DAS in all social environments. This position must demonstrate extensive knowledge and understanding of social media tools, applications and procedures.
- Recommend activation strategy based on client KPIs. Develop social solution during RFP stage including setting pricing, recommending platforms, ad treatments and contracted goals. Main stakeholder in approving and clearing all social elements for client media plan submission. Act as trusted knowledge source for DAS around social offerings.
- Launch social advertising efforts including post boosting and optimizing in real-time at the content, ad, and audience levels to maximize performance based on KPIs. Lead tactics around program media spending for social amplification, manage internal margins.
- Work with Brand Solutions and other key stakeholders to build comprehensive pro-active social packages as well as maintain social product catalog
- In partnership with Ad Solutions, grow and maintain relationships with third party platforms. Lead beta product testing and evaluate new monetization offerings. Oversee any day to day troubleshooting for respective campaigns.
- Build client-facing performance reports and overall campaign narrative
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in social media or digital advertising. Direct or indirect experience planning or executing paid media (boosting & optimizing social posts)
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to translate traditional marketing content into engaging and brand relevant conversations
- Proven competency across social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and Snapchat
- Strong understanding of social media analysis and performance tracking with a superior knowledge of social platform tools and applications
- Polished in presentation and communication
- BA /BS or related experience required
Additional Information:We have Paid Media Manager vacancies out of the following locations:
New York, NY
Santa Monica & San Francisco, CA
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Advertising Sales, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Disney Advertising Sales, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.