Already applied?View Dashboard
Paid Search Marketing Associate, Disney+Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 700511BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted Sep. 04, 2019
Disney Streaming Services is a business unit within The Walt Disney Company’s Direct-to-Consumer and International (DTCI) segment that oversees all consumer-facing digital video subscription services across the company. Disney Streaming is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service, programmed in conjunction with ESPN; the upcoming Disney SVOD service; and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Its core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
The Customer Acquisition team is tasked with driving new subscriber growth. The team is responsible for the planning, execution and optimization of user acquisition and performance marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate has a passion for the digital media landscape and understands the intricacies and unique attributes of every step in the marketing funnel. The successful candidate will bring a highly analytical, creative, and flexible growth mindset to the role, which will be critical to delivering breakthrough thinking for this channel.
- Implement paid search strategies to drive subscriber acquisition, conversion & efficiency
- Successfully apply paid search strategy within existing channels (i.e. AdWords, Bing, Gemini, Apple Ads)
- Contribute to strategy, campaign structure, optimizations, and ad copy development
- Continually optimize acquisition costs, return on ad spend, and overall engine, keyword and copy mix
- Expertise on campaign & bid management, keywords development, etc.
- Support ongoing landing page experimentation and testing
- Develop bidding strategy and rule development for efficient spending and optimization
- Recommend new paid search tactics, concepts, and approaches to inform broader marketing strategy
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment, supporting new products/businesses supported by a proven large-scale media property
- 2 years paid search experience
- Certification in AdWords and Bing preferred
- Hands on experience with DoubleClick suite (i.e. DoubleClick Search, DCM) preferred
- Must have experience with direct response campaigns
- Highly skilled in all Microsoft Office Products especially Excel
- Ability to strategically assess opportunities and make data driven decisions resulting in tangible improvements in performance
- Flexibility & ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- A strong communicator with a can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done
- Sense of humor and desire to have fun!
About Disney Streaming Services:
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service; the upcoming Disney subscription video service; and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world’s most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.